POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Media/Scattering HELP!!! : Media/Scattering HELP!!! Server Time
27 Apr 2024 04:50:41 EDT (-0400)
  Media/Scattering HELP!!!
From: John Albarelli
Date: 8 Jun 2001 14:04:38
Message: <3b2113b6$1@news.povray.org>
Help, someone.  I'm trying to make a scene of the inside of a church.  I
have light sources on the outside, behind some stained glass windows
(filter_all set to 1 for windows), and I have a light on the interior, just
for a little more illumination.  The stained glass pattern is showing up on
my floor, just like I expected.  However, when I add media, the place goes
black, even though the light inside has media_attenuation and
media_interaction turned off.  Does anyone have a GOOD tutorial on media,
describing what each variable does, in layman's terms?  thanks.  Oh, please
email any responses, if you can.

John
joh### [at] smithandmahoneycom